My Modeling tumblr! →
If you like/enjoy my modeling follow me on here!
I have been obsessed with Pinterest. It has inspired me in many ways artistically. :] So many things I want to try anywhere from cooking to photographing new poses and even *gasp* knitting!!!XD My biggest inspiration currently is this little lady^ (Cadia Grace) she is such a beautiful and lovely daughter :3
Tomorrow is the day...
24 Facts for Today!
1. Today I learned that the fake hair clips actually do clip in…Thank you Adam for showing me so v.v;; 2. Me and Adam went on a shopping splurge today ^^; oopsie. 3. I actually just finished a homework assignment due tomorrow in less than 10 minutes…yep I procrastinated up until now but I just got it Wednesday. ;D 4. I’ll probably be attending RSU in the Spring of next year. ...
23 Facts for Today!
1. no I won’t try to come up with all 21 facts that didn’t post so they shall forever remain missing. 2. I am terrified of heights. 3. Listening to Disney music makes me want to have a Disney movie marathon. 4. My first time to ride a rollar coaster was in Disney World. I loved it because all of the rides(or most of them) were in the dark so I couldn’t see where I was going...
22 Facts for Today!
1. I may be having carnival food again for the first time in years tonight…Saga let me down with the funnel cake sadly. 2. I didn’t get my face painted after waiting 30 mins. 3. I wanna name my daughter Cadia. Good luck finding it in baby books or online its nowhere to be found. >:D 4. I’m going to a concert over spring break. It will be my first ‘big name’...
21 Facts for Today!(late)
1. It gets progressively harder to do these facts especially when they are late and I have 43 facts to do instead of 22. 2. I can’t remember when I had a cotton candy,caramel apple, or much carnival food last. 3. I’ve never ridden on a ferris wheel I want to with my boyfriend. >-< 4. I’m scared of heights. DX 5. My first rollar coaster I ever rode was in Disney World. I...
20 Facts for Today!
1. Naughty Bear by far is the most entertaining thing I’ve watched my boyfriend play. 2. The most hysterical video game that I’ve watched was the bro’s in Claremore play Little Big Planet. Hilarious!!X’D 3. Most awkward game I’ve seen all boys play together…Twister X’D it was friggen hilarious too. 4. I don’t know how to react in a gay awkward...
19 Facts for Today!
1. I think this is the earliest I’ve done my facts. XD 2. I love vintage clothes and the style. 3. I have a list of antique shops/thrift stores I want to check out here in Tulsa. 4. I like Paul Frank stuff. :3 5. It takes me about 20 mins to get ready in the morning unless I’m not fixing my hair its going to be 10 ‘ish. 6. The longest I’ve gone without shaving my legs...
18 Facts for Today!
1. Today marks the second time this week that I’ve submitted my facts before midnight :D woo hoo! 2. I own three blankets. One is a Snuggie XD I almost bought another one…I still kind of want it. :I 3. I went today to listen to Greg Gumbel speak….(for a class) he wasn’t boring which I had assumed he would be. 4. I can find myself staring at the scenery of someplace until...
17 Facts for Today!
1. I realized the other day that I’m an alumni of three college’s. (Alumni means you’ve attended the school not graduated look it up fools ;D but if you want to be technical I’m an alumna). 2. I like watching Swap people because you can’t understand anything they say… XD they make me feel better about my redneck family. 3. Today was my first day actually...
16 Facts for Today!(dang it its late again...and I...
1. I have an entire guide to Pokemon(Its like a pokedex in book form) 2. I’m a Pokemon nerd when it comes to the vidja game though when it comes to cartoons I think Digimon pwns. 3. I like to play vidja game music on the piano <3 it makes me happy :3 4. Other than liking Hello Kitty I also like Gir :D 5. The first time I learned to ‘sew’ on a sewing machine I made an apron that had...
15 Facts for Today!(yep its late!)
1. Yesterday I spent my evening with Adam due to having a fever and having a nasty cough. 2. I usually read while on the toliet or play some vidja. :3 3. I actually enjoy reading books,newspapers,and graphic novels. XD 4. I usually miss breakfast every morning v.v; 5. When people first meet me I’m usually quiet dependending on the situation I’m in. If I’m with friends I know...
14 Facts for Today!!
1. I have an amazing boyfriend named Adam Tyler Parker. 2. Today marks our 6 month anniversary, the longest relationship I’ve been in and its been a great one. :3 3. Our first date was to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and he asked me to be his girlfriend after the movie X3 August 14th!! 4. We met on myyearbook.com :P we talked over the summer and I wasn’t looking for anything...
13 Facts for Today!(now its late...again DX)
1. First time I’ve had an ear inflammation due to an ear piercing…not pleasant. 2. Today was my first time being in a legit comic book store…all the nerds were staring at me .___.; 3. I hate baby pink a lot for myself….yet I own a cardigan in that color…strange hmm?:P 4. I find it hilarious that Worst Cooks in America has the same theme song from America’s...
12 Facts for Today!(which is also late now...)
1. I find it harder to come up with facts for two days(since I missed yesterday) and I have to do another since I just looked at the time v.v;; 2. I have gotten lost in a forest of thistles/thorns/rock faces for 2 hours because my roommate thought she knew the way to our base during a water balloon war on roommate date….Never taking directions from her again. 3. I haven’t exactly...
11 Facts for Today!(I'm late sorry!)
1. I like fanta orange soda not any other brands of it. Its Fanta or no orange soda. 2. I love baby animals <3 3. I’ve never celebrated Halloween and never plan to. 4. ^ I haven’t celebrated Easter either (with all the egg hunting). 5. my favorite type of cookie is oatmeal raisin :3 6. I tried tomato bisque for the first time over the snoacopolypse and it was amazing *.* 7....
10 Facts for Today!
1. I tend to lean towards oriental designs or abstract art. 2. I like Jackson Pallocks work but I don’t necessarily agree with how he lived his life. 3. I admire Ansel Adams work(as seen in previous tumblr posts). 4. I don’t like Ke$ha, Lady Gag gag, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber. I however like covers of Lady(man *cough cough*) Gag gag’s songs and Miley Cyrus’s. I...
9 Facts for Today!
1. I love to sing but I think my voice is horrible a lot of the time .__.; I really wanna take voice lessons. I also don’t like singing in front of people. 2. I still watch cartoons and enjoy them. :P 3. My first paid photo job was for campaign photos. XD 4. I still sleep with stuffed animals. I have an Ugly Doll named “O.X.” and Hello Kitty I also have my boyfriend’s...
8 Facts for Today!
1. I finally got my camera today and just in time cause I have a photo shoot already this evening and possibly tomorrow too o.O 2. My first job I worked at was at Victoria’s Secret last year. 3. I admire the 1940’s vintage look (and pin-up is soo classy!) :3 4. I know how to dance but that doesn’t mean I’m a dancer. I enjoy hip hop dancing xP 5. I’ll be 21 next...
7 Facts for Today!!
1. I got a good size skid mark on my legs/side due to diving for a ball in volleyball today :D gonna hurt in the morning! 2. I love hugging and cuddles :3 I like to touch people. (not in that way nasty D:) 3. I could live off of rice. I love the stuff. 4. I have been mistaken as a man a lot. :/ Do I look like a dude to you??!? 5. I’m random and I think on a scale of where the majority of...
6 Facts for Today!
1. I detest football. 2. I can only drink coffee if its really sweet. Vanilla please!!;D 3. I drink my iced tea straight. No sugar :P 4. I just bought a hip hop dance workout DVD….it shall be interesting. 5. I love milk. Specifically vanilla soy Silk milk :P 6. I have amazing friends that go to Rogers State University :3 Which is in Claremore,OK 30 minutes from Tulsa x3 Its funny how...
5 Facts for Today!
1. I wanna learn to play acoustic guitar and hone my skills in violin. 2. I can read violin sheet music because I learned how to read piano sheet music(took piano for 4 years) and its basically just the Treble staff. 3. Today was my first day ever to drive in severe weather (Ice and snow). I survived apparently. :P 4. I use a lot of emotes when I type. There are two different styles: American [...
4 Facts for Today!
1. I love a wide diverse genre of music. I like a lot of styles. I don’t like rap or country however. (this can range from bollywood,j-pop, opera, irish folk, hard rock, alternative, classical, native american chants, latin chamber music, etc) 2. I like unnatural hair colors. I’ve had green and purple lowlights. I currently have blonde and I probably will do them again. 3. I love...
3 Facts for Today
1. I’m a procrastinator 2. I have my own photography business and will be doing my first wedding/engagement shoot later this year. 3. I hate spiders >o<
2 Facts for Today
1. My full name is Rebecca Katelyn Pugh. I go by my middle name Katelyn, which my parents derived Katie from. So to avoid confusion there :P 2. I love all things Hello Kitty.
1 Fact for today
1. I’m highly competitive, but during the process I usually overexert myself resulting in me getting injuries. Like my sprained wrist!!:D
Um I don't know how to feel about this... →
but it still looks awesome!!:D
Ansel Adams you inspire me so.
I’m amazed at how he could take normal things and make them spectacular I want to make my photos spectacular. I love looking at this road and seeing myself walking it even though its very old I still picture myself in this photo walking this road finding my way through the guidance of Christ as my focus. Even though there is tons of things around me to distract me and I step off the path...
When Fear Takes Control
I started my day in tears and myself being so shook up I was trembling in the bathroom with how much I was terrified. I had let fear and worry consume me to where I was almost choked out. But a went back to my room and prayed silently as I trembled and shook trying to steady my hand to do my make-up when a piece of paper I have taped to my wall caught my attention in the reflection of my mirror. A...
Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter. ~Ansel Adams The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera. ~W. Eugene Smith Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. ~Ansel Adams A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into. ~Ansel Adams While ...
What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue. ~Henri Matisse
Browse my dA gallery!!:D →
This is my photography gallery on dA :3 Have a look see!!:D And if you have an account add me!!^.^
:D my dA →
This is my page to all my little artsy works. Photos and drawings :D Have at it!!